Cannot find master solenoid valve

kvschlegel
更新時間 2024-07-06 22:46:35 UTC
話題: 故障排除
None of the zones are watering when the app says it's watering. I measured each zone when active and each read 28 AC. When testing the resistance, the readings were jumping all over the place for each reading. This is leading me to believe there is an issue with the master solenoid valve. However, there is no wire that connects to the M slot on the controller. Looking around the house for any of the underground boxes, I have not been able to find the master solenoid. Attaching pictures of what I have found. Any help greatly appreciated.
瀏覽: 246    關注: 0   

2 回覆    點擊回覆以查看完整回覆和評論。

texan4ever521
更新時間 2024-07-16 19:48:23 UTC

I am an engineer.  Here are a  few debugging tips:

1) verify that you have water to the zone by using turning the zone on manually (there should be some youtube videos on this)

if this works:

2) verify that you have 24V AC from the transformer

3) connect the power from the 24v transformer directly to the wires at the wall for the  zone.  This should force the solenoid on.

if this does not work

4) have someone stand near the solenoid in the ground and repeat the above  (tapping the connection on and off slowly.  Do you hear a click.

if this does not work

5) get an extension cord and bring the wall transformer over the solenoid in the ground.  Cut the wire-nuts and connect the solenoid directly to the transformer.  (repeat 2 & 3)

6) how do you know there is a master solenoid that controls all zones?